**PRE-ORDER ONLY** THIS ITEM IS ORDERED BY THE CASE AND WILL TAKE 1 WEEK FOR DELIVERY. PLEASE ORDER AHEAD IF YOU ARE RUNNING LOW.
Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Real Rabbit Recipe unlocks your cat's potential to thrive. It contains 95% rabbit and pork liver making it high in animal protein for strong, lean muscles. The remaining 5% is made up of wholesome fruits and vegetables. Real foods provide a natural source of Omegas 3 & 6. This recipe has a delicious loaf texture and is made without grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Paw Pass Rewards
Do you regularly purchase your cat's essentials from Catoro? Or just a frequent visitor? Find out what PAWSOME PERKS you're entitled to!
Paw Pass Refills
You can now sign up for an automatic refill of your cat's essential supplies! Then we'll bring you a new delivery of cat food or cat litter every week/month, without you having to do anything!