Catoro Cafe is searching to expand our awesome team of volunteers! We are looking for individuals who have a great work ethic, a passion for animal care, and the drive to be a great team member. If this sounds like you, please email your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Volunteering.
As you may imagine, caring for 30 cats or more is no easy task. Catoro employs over 30 staff to supervise and care for the cats in our facilities. Rescuing cats can be unpredictable and many times we may see a sudden spike in how many cats we have if a rescue just happened without much notice.
At times, we may be short handed and are looking for eager and good hearted people to assist us in a voluntary capacity in order to allow for us to give each cat the care they deserve without compromising their health, comfort and safety.
Catoro is always in need of volunteers to come and help with ongoing daily duties such as feeding, changing water bowls, cleaning litter boxes, and general tidying.
Below is the following requirements needed to volunteer at Catoro
- A love of cats!
- A hardworking, efficient, and organized work ethic
- Good teamwork mindset
- Willing to volunteer at least 2 hours per week for 4 consecutive weeks
Being a volunteer at Catoro gives you a free beverage of choice during your shift (2-4 hours), free Cat Forest time after your shift, and 25% off beverages and admissions for yourself when not volunteering.
Some of the volunteer tasks include but are not limited to:
- Maintain our high cleanliness standards in the cat forest and back cat room
- Sweeping, mopping, wiping surfaces, cleaning spills and messes
- Scooping, cleaning, and filling litter boxes
- Washing, drying, folding, and putting away laundry
- Assist in taking out garbage and recycling
- Comfort and care for cats who may need extra socialization
- Change water dishes
- Assist Cat Attendants in giving medications
Thank you for your support!