Made strictly for cats! This toothbrush is designed specifically with cat anatomy in mind. The curve of the toothbrush allows you to clear the front teeth so it doesn't hit the Jacobson's Organ, which is a very sensitive nerve. Use the round head for everyday brushing (very soft bristles!) and the pick side to get food out from the back molar groove. The bristles are infused with charcoal to help neutralize bacteria. Currently available in 5 fun colors!
Check out this helpful video here!
About this item
- [ Struggling to find a toothbrush small enough? ] You’ve found it, the smallest toothbrush on the market. We had the exact same problem which is why we created such a small kitty toothbrush. This toothbrush is actually proportionate to your cat's mouth unlike most pet toothbrushes on the market (which are made for bigger dogs. And yes, this can also work amazing as a small dog toothbrush).
- [ Dual Sided ] The most important area of brushing your cat’s teeth is the back molar area. This is where most of the plaque & tartar build up occurs. However, cat molars have deep grooves, and food often gets stuck back there. Use the pick side of the RYERCAT Toothbrush to “floss” your cat’s teeth and get food out from tricky areas. No need to stop & pick up a 2nd tool with a wiggly cat.
- [ Social & Environmental Impact ] - Our products are ethically sourced and our factories undergo rigorous inspections of both health & cleanliness standards as well as human rights standards. Our Cat Toothbrush is also made from biodegradable cornstarch which gives it a “matte” feeling.
- [ Colors & Cats ] - What better to capture your attention to remind you to brush than amazing colors? The RYERCAT Toothbrush currently comes in 5 different colors. Ocean Blue, Lavender Light Purple, Amethyst Purple, Space Blue, & Flamingo Pink. We recommend to get a different color for each cat so they do not share germs. (Imagine sharing a toothbrush with your brother… Gross!)
- [ Resources & Education ] Enjoy email support & educational resources from us! We know the learning curve when it comes to brushing your cat’s teeth. The founder of RYERCAT works as a Registered Nurse in Dental Anesthesia (for humans!) and brushes her 3 cats teeth every night. We have millions of views on tiktok with “How to Brush your cat’s teeth” As well as recorded speaker events at Meowfest 2022. Our goal is to Redefine Feline Oral Health.
For cat toothpastes, you can use coconut oil or any enzymatic cat toothpaste (like Virbac). Fluoride is toxic to cats.