Why Should I Sign Up For Paw Pass?
- You have one account that works online and in store.
- Every dollar you spend earns you points.
- Points add up to store credit instead of set rewards.
- You can use points to redeem anything you want, in store and online.
- There are three different options to suit your situation!
Check out which tier is right for you!
Points = Cash Back!
How do I sign up?
- Sign up for Paw Pass Points by clicking the purple button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Sign up for Paw Pass Refills on the product page of the item that you want to start ordering automatically. You'll also be prompted to make a Paw Pass account to collect the points on.
- Sign up for Paw Pass Premium by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
How Do I Earn Points?
Points Bonuses for both tiers:
|500 point bonus when you sign up to Paw Pass Premium/Refills|
|250 point bonus on your birthday!|
|100 points when you share on Facebook!|
|100 points when you follow us on Instagram!|
|100 points when you share on Twitter!|
Give $5, Get $5
You can earn 500 points when you refer a friend and they make a qualifying purchase! Find out how to refer a friend here!
How Do I Redeem Points?
Is Paw Pass Refills right for me?
Is Paw Pass Premium right for me?
Are you a true Catoro fan? A frequent visitor and shopper? Do you regularly purchase cat supplies from Catoro?
If so, Paw Pass Premium offers you some PAWESOME PERKS!
This tier is $4.95 per month, and it's for our most loyal fans and frequent customers who want to support us monthly.
Does that sound like you?
Well, we think it's the best choice for regular customers and visitors because each time you spend money you'll get 10% back to discount future purchases.
It's fantastic if you regularly purchase a variety of things from Catoro, because the more you spend, the more you'll save...
And, when you first sign up, you'll get a 500 point bonus (value of $5)!
When you spend $50 or more in a month then you get $5 cashback which basically means the subscription is free!